What home learning is set?
- Please complete daily reading recorded in a home reading diary (both scheme and picture books). Initially these will be wordless picture books to focus on the children's language and their confidence when story telling.
- Access to online English and Maths activities (Education City) - log ins will available in their home learning log.
- Phonics activities linked to our learning in class
- Topic work will be set once a half term
Home Learning - Set 6th November and due back 19th November.
We have been working on the beginning of our phase 2 phonics. Please watch the video below to remind your children of the first sounds we have been doing this week:
Next week we will be learning these sounds:
Can your child write these letters in their book? What words can they write using these letters? Help your child with their letter formation using the Letter Join website. Then have a go at playing Buried Treasure!
We have been working on counting different items and remembering to say a number name for each item we have. Either print off and complete the sheet or ask your child to draw their own pictures in their book along with the numbers.
Home Learning - Half Term
- Please log on to the Education City website and complete the tasks on there. Your username and password are in your pink book.
- Inside your pink book you will see your name on the front page. Try your best to practice writing your name. Look at the Letter Join website to help you form the letters correctly.