'The Gateway to Achievement'
Through outstanding teaching and a diverse creative curriculum, our pupils develop confidence, independence and a love of learning.
We aim for our pupils to achieve their full potential physically, socially and academically whilst preparing them for a successful future in a multicultural society by celebrating diversity and embracing our British values.
We seek to achieve our vision by:
- Setting high expectations and delivering high quality teaching
- Providing a learning environment that is safe secure, happy and stimulating
- Creating a community ethos which supports self-worth, value and respect for others
- Nurturing an attitude of self-belief and developing an understanding that positive risk taking and self-evaluation are essential stepping stones to successful learning
- Working together to meet the needs of all pupils through inclusive practice
- Maximising learning opportunities through partnership with parents and the wider community
- Developing awareness of individuals’ rights and responsibilities and the importance of British values.